ChangelogCurrent Version: alpha v0.9.1
- You now have a user-profile where you can see all data, that this site saves from you
- A nice little admin panel made with Backpack
- Some more empty-states with illustrations
- Error messages in login, registration and password change were not shown
- Better accessibility of edit and delete buttons in section management
- Return buttons did not automatically select correct tabs (for example the event tab when you go back from section edit page)
- Nice Illustrations everywhere
- Better empty-states
- More beautiful error pages (pfff... as if you would ever see one)
- Link to standalone adventures didn't work
- Turn the lights of with the new dark-mode (Look in the menu above)
- A nicer font
- Addition of some logos of tabletop systems (more will come)
- Also did you see this awesome dragon at the start-page?!
- And I bought an illustration pack...
- On creation of a new adventure the correct campaign was not selected
- Addition of the most played tabletop rpg systems
- You can now subscribe to those systems
Nicer Event-ManagementPlease note: Your existing adventures have to be edited, so that the event flow looks decent.
Your current sections will all be in the upper left corner, so you will have to reorder them.
- You can now order your sections however you like.
- Connect sections with just a few clicks.
- You can download your event-flow as an image-file.
- Campaigns are now easier edited and created with modal-dialogs.
- NPCs could neither be updated or created.
- Manage your campaigns. Each system can have as much campaigns as you need. Each campaign can have as much adventures as you need. Your adventures can also be just standalone (default).
- The UI is now mobile friendly (mostly). The event overview is still crap on mobile. But the event-management will probably change anyway in the next few updates (big todo).
- You can see all used NPCs of an adventure in the adventure-overview.
- NPCs of other users could be edited
- The "manage npcs here" button would discard all not saved changes (now opens page in new tab)
- Images didn't scale correctly in markdown descriptions
- Some code-cleaning
- Now you can see the current changes of this application
- Some UI Overhauls
- Users could see NPCs created by other users
- Name and description of adventures wouldn't save
- New created section was not automatically connected to last section
you can manage your npcs per game-system.
Give them a name, type, description and manage their attributes with a key-value system.